Tuesday, February 26, 2008
How do I do it?
I have had A LOT of comments wondering if I do anything during the day but my projects and how I get things done with twins. I think it is such a funny question. How does anyone do it? :-) Really, my life is easy. My boys are the greatest babies I have ever seen. They play together great, they play alone great, they play with us great! Taylor and Braxton are both the most laid back kids! Braxton is more needy then Taylor but it isn't so bad that I get nothing done all day! I love playing with my boys. We play cars, with the rings they have, with their stuffed animals and the boys love Baby Einstein. I will admit, when I want to get something done without them interrupting, I put one on. They are glued as soon as that little caterpillar comes across the screen. No worries mom. My house is clean! :-) I do all that in the morning after our workout and while the boys are napping. They both nap twice a day (usually) which gives me time to do what I want. I get most my work done after 8:00pm because that is when the boys go to bed. And I will say that my sweet husband helps clean the house each night after the boys go to bed and on the weekends when he is home. So, that's how it works in my life with twins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You're awesome!
I know your house is clean. No questioning that. I am just jealous that you are so organized and so wonderful of a mom
STILL..... I don't know how you do it....
You are simply amazing!
I agree with Camille...I don't know how you do it.
Post a Comment