Sunday, February 10, 2008

Out to lunch

Yesterday Justin and I decided to go out to lunch. We don't get to do it often and it was nice to get out of the house with my little family. The boys always get a lot of attention where ever we go and they are starting to smile at people. Most the time they won't smile at a stranger. The pictures aren't great but they are the best I could get. :-) Braxton
Taylor
What did we drop?
Taylor and Daddy
Braxton and Mommy

3 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun to get out of the house!! I swear they are starting to look more and more alike. They are so darling.
Any chance you are going to being making a trip to Idaho anytime soon?

Heather Inns said...

Fun Fun!! You sure have your hands full, they look like so much fun! Your blog is supper cute. I did have a lot of fun with the kids I am hoping to post picture soon. take care!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable. I'm jealous that Auntie Jay gets to see them this weekend!