Monday, March 03, 2008

1 year

Today I hit my 1 year of retirement :-) I had to quit working the beginning of March last year to go on bed rest. It has been a great year and I haven't thought about work since! I just barely went into a dental office for the first time in almost a year! Unless it is absulutly necessary, I am staying retired for good! Being a stay at home mom is just too much fun to miss!
I got out the boys jackets to go down to the gym this morning. They loved their jackets. We didn't get down to the gym though! We had major melt downs so we stayed home and watched the Backyardigans and are getting ready for naps!! Hopefully they wake up happier. Poor Braxton has been a little grump! These teeth need to get through!

1 comment:

Marshall said...

Happy Retirement! Shouldn't you be out celebrating??? It is fun staying with the kids, huh? I just hope Braxton's teeth won't be as bad as when Ava got hers... we still have 3 more molars to go... they just don't come fast enough! Good luck!

PS... I'm still trying to forgive you for putting that wretched picture of me on your blog! :) Time for payback... except now that your hair is just so darn cute, I'm not sure that will ever happen!