Friday, June 13, 2008

Did I really post this??

If any of you really know me this is TOTALLY not me until yesterday when I was shopping at Gateway with my mom and sisters. I have never liked "prints" of anything. Not even cute shoes. I walked into Ann Taylor (which I just need to stay out of because I can't afford it) I loved loved loved this dress. I looked at the price and thought Hmmm.. I will just try in on for fun! BAD IDEA! I LOVED IT!!! I obviously didn't buy it but I am dreaming of it! ha haThen we walked down the road a little and saw this way cute store that mom and I had never been in. Once again, bad idea to even go it. I saw this stuff and loved it all too!!! They had the chair and zebra stuff with aqua and brown (who would think you can put black and brown together now! and if this has been the style for a while I am obviously not IN style). I had never really thought of using Aqua until I saw Camille use it and it is so cute! Anyhow, I love this chair. Justin thinks I am crazy :-)And this is just cute...
Tall, square tables is all I have ever wanted until yesterday! This oval table was the cutest table I have ever seen! Can you tell I don't shop much because everything was so cute to me! Someday I will have a house to decorate.

And then again with the Zebra. It was just used as a small accent. So cute and I really don't know what my obsession with Zebra is this week.

Well, now you know my current wishes. If anyone wants to buy it for me I will accept it. :-) ha ha

3 comments:

Shelly B. said...

I am loving Zebra right now too. Cute stuff you found!!

Streett's said...

I love it all! I am dreaming of a house to decorate one day, why not dream big right!

Camille said...

Shopping is BAD. Always bad. Good finds though!