Friday, August 22, 2008

Settled In

Meal time with two 1 year olds...As you can see it is pretty messy while these two are eating. I am trying to teach them to use a spoon or fork and they know what to do but can't get enough food to stay on the spoon so they dig in with their hands as back up or else they just don't use their hands at all and lean over and suck it up. They still love to throw food and laugh as they do it. Oh well. They are learning.
They are starting to be brave and climbing up the slide by themselves. They still haven't figured out how to get down it once they are up but it will come. Today we went to the park and Braxton decided to go down the slide alone. He climbed up, turned himself around, and slide on his belly down the slide. Way to go bud!
Both boys carry around their blankets. This is Braxton's favorite and Taylor loves one with a ruffled edge. They both love to rub the edges across their faces and hands.

Movie Buffs:

Justin's TV is getting fixed so we have been using the TV in our room for the boys to watch movies. Today I decided to put Shrek 2 on my computer and the boys sat in the bean bag and watched. They love movies! We have figured out the ones that keep their attention are the ones with lots of noise and music. Nacho Libre and Shrek are two new ones that they like.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you found me! :) Your boys are SOOO cute! But I seriously don't know how you do it with TWO of them... sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with just Avrie! Wow, you are amazing!