Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pizza Pizza

Yesterday we wanted to do something fun with the kids so we made pizzas. The boys just wanted to eat it all before we cooked it but Ava did really well putting her pizza together. I even made the crust and it turned out so yummie! Brax making his pizza with Amy's helpTaylor did his all by himselfAva putting sauce on her pizza
Brax eating his pizza before it was cooked
Taylor picked the olives from his
Taylor
When it was all done we loved the pizza
Braxton
The yummie pizza
Of course Amy and I had to have a pizza too. It was so yummie!
Today we made jam. I didn't get any pictures but it sure was yummie. Les and I took few tastes just to make sure :-) We made strawberry, raspberry and raspberry-peach. So good!! Next week I am going to make home made bread to put this yummie jam on! Come on over!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Looks and sounds delish!!! Raspberry-peach jam? Yum!

Tom and Cortney said...

Hey it's cortney murdoch (clark) from jr.high. you have the cutest little guys. Your hands must be full though. my sis. in-law had twin boys.. so cute and so full of it. they feed off each other.. you look so good. I would love to see you when you come to town. cortney