Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Spiders

Emily and I made these CUTE spiders last week after seeing them in a magazine. They are spray painted fake pumpkins with glitter, eyes, and pipe cleaner legs. So simple but so cute!

The boys always walk by them and say "Yucky Spiders".

7 comments:

Callie said...

Yucky but cute!

Katie Petersen said...

way cute! And I can't believe how amazing you look, your 31 weeks! You look great!

Larae said...

Really cute decorations for Halloween. I wish I was so talented.

Anonymous said...

We do a craft group and I wanna present that to the group for this month's craft! So I hope it is ok if we copy you! :)

Chelsi said...

Those are super cute. I might have to make some. So now that you r closer and hopefully coming up more you need to call me when your here. You look great by the way 31 weeks prego with 2nd set of twins way to go !!

Nancy said...

Those really cut spiders and fun to make.

mid said...

https://hastinpratiwi.com/2019/08/14/mudah-dan-lezat-ini-3-jenis-makanan-ringan-yang-bisa-jadi-inspirasi-bisnis-kulinermu/