Thursday, December 03, 2009

Putting up the tree

The day after Thanksgiving I hit up Target (after all the crazies were done) and found the perfect little tree for our little space. The boys of course loved the box! Who does't have fun with a card board box? Too bad Grandpa wasn't here :-) Justin even let me listen to Christmas music while decorating the tree. He likes it in the month of December but I usually get away with it a little sooner.
Braxton and Taylor in their Halloween pj's with the Christmas tree.

We are ready for Christmas!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Hey Ashley- you're right! Next time I'm in utah I'll let you know because I'd love to finally meet you in real life too! We don't find out if we're expecting one or two until the 17th. I was suppose to find out today but my appointment got pushed back. But to answer your guys' question- I LOVED having twins, but I'm kind of hoping for just one this time. Just to see what it's like, you know? I know once I do have one, I'll be like "what? I went through ALL of that and i'm only going home with ONE baby?" haha. It's definitely less efficient. Too much to put in the comment section? But honestly- you have to tell me- how is it with twins again? Is it crazy or what? All of your posts seem calm enough, but I can only imagine!

Whitney Harris said...

your not quite ready yet, I still see fall decorations up behind the tree :)

Lindy said...

I recognize some of those ornaments. ;) I love your tree, it looks great!