Welcome to my house.
It has been too cold outside to get a picture of the front so you will just have to come see me to see what outside looks like!! It took me so long to get these posted cause we didn't get the furniture until last week and then my computer died. Better late then never.
Living room...
Kitchen...
I would have cleaned it but then you wouldn't have gotten the feel for the room!
The "library"...
There are a few more rooms that weren't put together yet so you don't get to see those either. We are still working on hanging pictures, decorations on the wall, and I want to paint the kids rooms. We love our house! The boys fnally have enough (too much) space to roam and play. They actually go to the basement by themselves now and love their "fort" (toy closet under the stairs). Feel free to come and see us!
8 comments:
Love it! It's so nice to have space, huh?! I promise to get some pictures up in the next couple weeks!Shilo
So pretty...and such possibilities! I love the windows in the livingroom.
Oh your house is so cute. And SO CLEAN! You put me to shame. I swear I feel like when I had twin babies I had stacks of diapers everywhere! I am so jealous that you have a basement. I love basements and I'm afraid that if I stay in California I'll never get one. Beautiful home.
Your house is super cute! I am sure that you are not missing Hilby Station at all.
Loved your house and I'm so glad I'm one of the few that has seen it IN PERSON. A new house is awesome and you have so much space! Also, i had so much fun snuggling and holding your little girl yesterday!
So beautiful already... and you haven't even began to decorate I am sure. Looks really nice! We are super excited for you guys! Vance says, "wow, it has a lot of room". Very profound!
It's gorgeous! And huge! So happy for you, I bet you were more than ready to spread out. Still can't believe you have 4 kids!
It's so pretty! How fun for you! You always make everything look so great!
Post a Comment