Today was such a great day! We blessed the girls and had a great luncheon after. The girls were amazing at church and Justin did a great job. We love having our familes so close and here to support us! We took up 6 rows in the chapel!
My girls are so great and I could just eat them up!

My beautiful girls

Sisters

Just can't get enough of these two!

Avri Girl

Macallers

Aves

Call

Hatch Family of 6

Grandma and Papa Merrill

Grandma and Grandpa Hatch

Great Grandma Merrill

Great Grandma Kiesling

Great Grandpa and Grandma Clark

The lovely Aunt Jalayne with the girls.
5 comments:
It was a fantastic day! I love the pictures.
Thanks for the posting with photos. Family celebrations vicariously are so much better than nothing at all!
So cute!! The girls looked so cute and the day was fabulous!!
So cute, I love their whole outfits. Congrats.
It was such a beautiful day and beautiful blessings for the girls. Your family is Awesome and You are awesome!!!!
Post a Comment