Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bad mom

Tired girls!
(I only left them in there for 30 minutes. Opps!)

5 comments:

Cathrynn said...

That's pretty cute. I wouldn't say bad mom, my baby girl bonked her head on the fire place and has a little bruise (her first).

Kim said...

How hilariously awesome!

Whitney Harris said...

ha ha that is so funny! I don't know why it's even more funny when there is two but it just is. I have yet to have a child fall asleep in the high chair.

Samantha said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I wish my kids would do that! My kids really only ever fall asleep in their beds or cars!

Lindsey said...

That is SO cute! I agree with Whitney, for some reason it's just so much cuter when there's two of them. You kids are adorable and you always have them dressed so cute! I have half as many kids and can't keep mine looking that good.