Sunday, August 08, 2010

My boys

I always like to remember my boys at their cutest.
I am so grateful to have two little boys that always make me smile and keep me laughing.
*Taylor won't eat crust on bread
*Braxton wants to eat Mac N' Cheese every day for lunch
*love to sing songs
*are very good at riding their bikes
*love fruit, especially bananas and cantelop
*ask, Mom who bought this? or Who made this? When I tell them I did they give me big hugs and say Oh thank you mom! Love that!
*What's his name?
*tuk-nack (Taylor) and snu-snack (Braxton) = fruit snack
*want to eat all day long
* "Dad didn't give me my vitamin last night." last night= this morning
*like to play hide and seek
*fell in love with two puppies from Grandma's and so she let them bring them home (she will never get them back cause they love them!) Braxton named his Barky and Taylor named his Fetch.
*Braxton, "Mom, my blanket is falling apart!"
*Taylor calls the girls Avi Jean and Calliers Jo
*Braxton Michael Jordan Hatch
*I'm Taylor Daniel
*Ok Mommy-O or ok Daddy-O (Taylor)
*Think peanut butter is a naughty word
*love swimming and their kick boards
*Cartoons the like now: Curious George, Super Why, Tom and Jerry (favorite) Backyardigans, Alvin and the Chipmunks (Brax gets so mad if they don't have it at Redbox or the library), and Phineas and Ferb.

6 comments:

Callie said...

The boys are at their cutest ALL the time! Oh how I love them!!! And I'm glad they love the puppies so much. (They're stuffed animals for anyone who thinks I was crazy enough to give them real puppies.) :-)

The Browning Family said...

I miss you boys!! Want to come visit me in Texas???

Amber said...

i miss them! ok thats it...i have to come visit. oh yeah, and i'd be happy to take family photos for you :)

sandymerrill said...

I love those guys!!! Can't wait to see you!

Kim said...

What is it with the word fruit snacks? Ha ha. My kids never got it either...they always called them foo-nacks.

Larae said...

Cute boys. Growing up way to fast.