I have been wanting family pictures for a while now and yesterday was wild and crazy and a good hair day :-) Justin got home late, the kids were grumpy, and I wanted pictures done so we did them. Thanks Em for dealing with our craziness and getting some cute pictures. (Amber will you edit these for me??) :-)
8 comments:
That's one great looking family!!!
I really really like them!
Neat pictures!
oh my goodness they turned out cute! yeah, email them to me i'd love to edit them. and i may have showed off your family to everyone at work. they all agreed how adorable your family is haha.
The pictures turned out so so cute! Love them! And your shirt is darling with your pointy shoes.
Your family looks huge with all the four munchkins that have gotten so big. I know you wouldn't have it any other way. ;)
I know you have 4 kids but sometimes I forget. It looks like you're playing house in these pictures because no one could look this good and have 4 kids :)
Cute pictures, they turned out very cute.
I love the pictures! Where did you have the pictures taken with the white background? We are doing family pictures tomorrow and I couldn't think of a good place to do them but I love that background. And did you do the ones in front of the water at your parent's house? We may just have to copy you if you don't mind! :)
Post a Comment