

The boys have had a nasty cold this week and every time I ask Brax how is doing he says, Not good Mom. I have a cold! Taylor tells me he doesn't need medicine cause he feels better right now. Tonight they are camped out on our floor because this mom needs her sleep. Too many trips up and down the stairs!!! This morning I ended up sleeping in the guest room so I didn't have to go up again. We hope they get feeling better because they have a sleep over planned with Quinn and Elliott on Friday (and let's be honest, I got a babysitter for the girls so I am looking forward to a night out with Justin). They have been so excited to play with them all week too.
Feel better my boys!
2 comments:
Get better Taylor and Braxton! We're SO excited to have you come play!!
They are such calm boys (when they are asleep)
Post a Comment