Friday, May 06, 2011

18 months

What can I say that I already haven't said about these two girls! They make me crazy but I can't help but smile at their cute, SPUNKY, personalities. They can't stay out of the garbage! For some reason it is their favorite place to play, and eat. Yes, I find them eating out of the garbage! SICK! They love to jump, play ring around the rosie (falling down is their favorite part), bump down the stairs, and LOVE their blankies! They follow and play with the boys. Most the time the boys love the attention.

Avri has a major attitude and can glare like no one I have ever seen. She loves her binki and cries for it all day long it is not in her mouth. She loves to play with babies, animals, cars, the kitchen, and loves to "sit down" on big chairs. She talks all the time. She loves shoes and can put her sandles on by herself. She loves high heals and when ever my closet door is open she finds a pair and puts them on. She hates when I do her hair and pulls it out at least 3 times a day.

Macall is quiet and sweet although when she wants something she will let you know with her high pitched squeal! She is small and fiesty. She grunts when she wants something and will sign more for anything she wants. Her dark brown hair is getting lighter and her eyes still have a lot of blue in them, especially her left eye. She likes to cuddle and you can always find her nose up to her blanket for comfort. She likes to play with animals, babies, the shopping cart, and anything that anyone else has.

You girls bring so much joy into our home! We love you!!!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sweet Girlies!!!