Sunday, June 05, 2011

Sunday

Today was such a nice day! I think summer is finally here!!!
 Aves going down the slide
 Callers
 Oh my, I love these two! They were helping Justin water the flowers!
I got a bike! I have been looking and looking and couldn't decide what I wanted. I had 2 colors picked out and then went with a totally different one! It has been a LONG time since I have been on a bike and it started out a little tipsy! I will get the hang of it again! :-)

2 comments:

lacey said...

Cute babies! I'm glad it's finally warming up, we're sick of being inside. I was pretty tipsy last summer on my new bike too. My looks just like that only pink. It was hard to learn to use pedal brakes again instead of the handle bar ones. I've learned to not go too fast ;)

Whitney Harris said...

Love the bike! You look like an excited little girl on her birthday! :)