Saturday, July 23, 2011

Willow Flatts Camp Ground

We went camping for the first time this year. The kids all loved it and Justin was so excited to get out of the office and be out there. I had a good book and we all had a great time.
Grandma had a little nature scavenger hunt set up for the kids...



 We went fishing...
 (this may be one of my new favorite pictures)




 They played in Atlantis...
(i never did hear why it was called that?)
 and at the ampitheater...
 We went on a hike that took us to no where...

We made funnel cakes for dessert...
(any one want to come over so I have an excuse to make them again?)
 And we came home looking like this...

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Such fun pics for what looks like a very fun time!

sandymerrill said...

looks like it was a great time. the picture with Justin and the boys is Awesome!!

Kylie said...

I love Willow Flats! You're a strong woman for taking everyone camping. I'm not sure I'm ready for that with only one kid.