Friday, August 12, 2011

Last night the zoo had a stay after hours night for members. We decided to try it out because Saturday's are busy and hot. It turned out to be a perfect night with not many people. Evelyn met us up there and we had a picnic dinner and headed to see the animals. 
 Climbing like monkeys to see the monkeys
 I had problems with taking clear pictures I guess
 Cheese
 Blurry but cute
 Avri and Daddy
 Avri insisted on walking
 Macall and Evelyn
 The boys took over the stroller
 And of course we had to play in the water
Thanks for meeting us Evelyn. We had fun!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

I had a splendid time, one that will make a fun summer memory to keep. Thanks for inviting me.

Whitney Harris said...

I have still yet to hit the zoo this year. At this point I am waiting till it cools down a bit. Glad you had fun!