Sunday, October 02, 2011

Hollywood Connection

A couple of months ago I got some great discounted tickets to a place called Hollywood Connection. On Friday the tickets expired so I thought I should probably use them! Em and her boys came along and we had a good time riding the rides. Avri is definitely the most brave child I have! She LOVED it all! Macall did ok until the very end but she was so exhausted and grumpy. Tay and Brax loved the golfing and they have finally decided riding the carousel isn't so bad when you sit on the bench.

The carousel... 


 Ninja turtle golfing...

 The bus...

 Watching Tydon, Kandon, and Kyler try to roller skate...


 The carousel again...

 And the bus one last time...

2 comments:

Larae said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! Love seeing the photos.

Lisa said...

Looks like they had a great time!! What a fun place.