Lately Taylor has been a dancing fool. He loves it! He asks me to put on music and dances away. He loves to be silly and that is exactly what his dancing is! He especially loves it when everyone will join in. Tonight they were wild and crazy so I finally had to pull out my camera. I have been slacking on taking pictures lately. Thanks for a good time my Taylor Bug.
I hope they always love each other and show it!
Callers being her bossy little self. She may be small but this girl is FEISTY!
Avri's new thing is chewing on her fingers. I can't get them out of her mouth. Hopefully it is just a teething thing and goes away...soon.
This boys was trying to get away from the camera but I got him!
And this one just kept sticking his tongue out so thats all I got.
2 comments:
I called the doc today and I'm not really contagious anymore and I won't be for sure by Wednesday when I get to see you and the kids! Wohoo!! It's gonna be a blast.
I love watching those four play together! I can't wait to get in on the action!!
Post a Comment