As I have been watching my kids lately I can't help but think they are growing up too fast! I don't have babies anymore, or ever again. Kind of sad. But I also remember how hard they were and how much easier it is now. I loved the baby stage, even if I can't remember most of it but I LOVE the stages they are in now. Well, at least the boys. The girls are starting the terrible 2 thing. :-) But just for my memory (and blog book) and moments of baby hungriness (is that a word?) here are the kids birth announcements.
And now... I could just eat them up!
Love them!!



1 comment:
Cute to see your babies again! So precious! It is crazy how fast they grow up. I still think of your girls as so tiny.
And SO FUN that you were able to go on a CRUISE! I was hoping I'd get to see you guys when I ran into your kiddos at the Hatch's. But they said you were enjoying your self on the beach! Good for you guys!!
Post a Comment