Thursday, April 26, 2012

As crazy as I seem to be lately I can't help but be grateful today! A little boy from our ward passed away yesterday from drowning in the bathtub. He was 6 years old. I look at my boys and can't even imagine life without them. The family lives three houses down from us and on Tuesday night we heard firetrucks and the ambulance. We couldn't believe it when they stopped at their door. We watched in horror as they carried him out of the house and the parents frantically driving behind the ambulance to the hospital. I am grateful for my little family and have been holding them tighter and worrying less about the little things that have happened over the last few days. Our ward is amazing! It's pretty amazing to see a Ward family get together as they have to support a family in need. I'm  grateful for the knowledge we have of eternal families and hope we can serve this family in any way that we can.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I've been sick thinking about Shane and his family this past week. Definitely gives me a different perspective about what's really important!

sandymerrill said...

I thought about you today going to his funeral. I hope they are feeling your love!