Thursday, August 16, 2012

#4 post of the night, scroll down for more :-)

What do you know? we are at the zoo again :-) This time we met up with Grandma Hatch, Elliott, Quinn, and Benji for the fun. 
 Where's Macall?
 Oh here she is.


 Getting sprayed by the elephant
 Grandma and all 7 of her grandkids. Emmeline decided not to come to the zoo at 4 days old.
 We love the Polar Bear

 Cheese
Once again, Macall is so scared of that darn elephant. The boys held her hand so that we could walk past it. Such great big brothers.
 Grandma took the kids on the carousel. Elliott was there too but I didn't get his picture in the collage. If you look close he is in the background of Braxton's picture :-) 
 Even though Grandma Hatch is here helping Kim with the new babe and the boys we decided to bring Quinn and Elliott home with us for the night.  These four boys love to play and I love to listen to the things they come up with. 



 We made home made pizzas! The kids didn't really want to do it but I made them anyways. In the end I think they had fun!
 As the pizza was cooking they informed me they were robbers and that they were going to steal old ladies purses. Watch out for these scary bandits!
 And the princess. She brought me this dress that Evelyn sent her from?? I can't remember. But she deemed it as her princess dress and was the fairest of them all. I can say that cause Macall was not playing princess :-)
 And now as I catch up on the blog the boys are all snug in their blankets with popcorn and Indiana. Could it get much better?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you so much for taking on my older boys. Much more fun there than here in all my post partum glory!

Evelyn said...

I think Avri is a princess a la China...or maybe Hong Kong...which is China, too!