Monday, September 17, 2012

Phone pictures

I take more pictures with my phone then I do with my camera these days.
 They played with their bears all day long!
 Pretty sure she is sweetest when she sleeps
 Little mommies! They LOVE LOVE LOVE babies!
 The boys instructed me on taking pictures of these toys so that we can remember what to ask for for Christmas!
 Walking around the lake on the lovely fall mornings!
 Brax thinks he can catch the fish with he hands. He hasn't had any luck yet.
 One night Justin took the boys golfing and the girls were in bed by 7:30 so I hung out on the pourch by myself. Doesn't happen often.
 These two love to dress up! I love seeing what combinations they come up with! Always making me laugh.
After clipping everyones finger nails the girls wanted their nails "panked". I painted theirs and got ready to paint mine when they boys decided they wanted in on the action. They painted my toes. Pretty good job :-)

No comments: