Because I have so much Christmas to post I thought I would skip for a minute and bring you to my sweet, sassy Callers. She is sassy beyond belief, sweet when she wants to be, huggable, kissable, melts my heart when she tells me I'm her best friend, concerned for others (unless she is the problem which is often), jabbers all day long, loves shoes and clothes, loves "Minnie mouse hair", gives a major death glare, doesn't listen until you count to three, loves her babies, blankies, and most the time her brothers. She is a huge tattle tell, makes the biggest messes, songs her little heart out, likes to dance but gets shy while you watch her. She is curious and funny. Love this little girl, even when she drives me crazy!!!

1 comment:
Look at that SASS!! Love it! Glad I'm not the only one that has one!!
Post a Comment