Taylor has now lost his 3rd tooth. It has been ready to come out for the last week but he wasn't ready for me to get it out. Today was the day that he finally let me pull it. I have to say I loved every minute of pulling it.
Braxton's first tooth came out today too! It has been wiggly and jiggly but wasn't ready to come out yet. After Taylor's tooth came out he was determined to lose his tooth too. I twisted it and puled it out.
Taylor exclaimed "How cool that the twin brothers lost their teeth the same time!" love it!
This is Braxton drawing of how it went down. He is laying down by the couch and I am sitting by him. Those are my long arms pulling his tooth out as he lay in my lap. Good drawing buddy.



2 comments:
I love that drawing!
I love that drawing!
Post a Comment