Boys were talking about how they wanted to be college/nfl football players when they grow up. Macall said she wanted to "help sick animals" and Avri wants to be "a cleaner". Hopefully aves is aiming for a mom and not a maid :)
Taylor told us he would like us to call him "tuck" for a nickname and Macall responded "you should call me Ducky".
We had FHE about improving on reading our scriptures, personal prayer, and what we expect while they are off track. Every morning (a whole 2 days now) the kids have gotten up, said their prayers, brushed teeth, cleaned rooms, done piano and homework without reminders. What good kids we have.
I write this as a reminder to myself because somedays I could sell them on the street :)
2 comments:
Ducky?? Why in the world would you call her ducky?? Such a funny girls!
Oh and tell Aves she can be "a cleaner" at my house! I'll let her practice here before she goes into business!!!
Post a Comment