Saturday, March 22, 2008

Taylor has caught onto crawling well. He follows Braxton where ever he goes. He still has a grin on his face when he does it. He is scared to climb though (as I am saying that he is trying to climb like Brax). Braxton is definitely more adventurous. He scoots to the edge of my bed and looks over. Today he fell off. He didn't cry though. My bed is pretty tall and he was already half way off (from leaning over) before he actually fell on to the floor. Guess it makes them stronger right? It has beeng reat having Justin home. He watched the boys this afternoon while I went out to lunch with some friends. Its always nice to ditch the kids once in a while. Thanks babe! You are great! Braxton scooted his way up into Taylor. Taylor got made at him though and it didn't end well.

We FINALLY got a toy box! Who would think at 9.5 months they would have enough toys to fill this box! I lvoe it though. If I had the space (and money) I would buy another one for storage for quilts! It is really cute!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Elliott fell off our bed once while I was changing after work. I think he's okay...

Camille said...

Cute pictures! I love that chest, I am always looking for them, but can't seem to find any good ones! Where did you find yours?