All right I think I am caught up on my blogging now. I don't ever have time during the week so today worked out and I blogged everything from the last few days. Can you believe it. All this stuff went on in a matter of days. :-) We are having a blast here in Utah and LOVE having our families so close!!
To end the day yesterday we went to a yummie pizza place called The Pie. It was so good! We will definitely be going back, especially now that we know Justin's food poisoning didn't come from there!
Taylor riding on Mommy's shoulders
Brax with his daddy
Justin, Heath and Tydon decided to go see Indiana Jones after lunch. Us girls got stuck with the kids :-) and decided to go to the splash pool by Em's house. But when the boys got back we stuck them with the babies and went and got pedicures.
Kamdon LOVING the water! He cried when it was time to leave.
The boys didn't love being in the water.
Taylor liked to climb in and out of the pool.
Braxton deciding if he was going to go further into the water
Emily, Mom, and Taylee enjoying a pedicure
Me and Em
I have never had a pedicure before and it was soooo nice! I am totally going back. Plus my feet look pretty now. I like having pretty feet.

Naughty baby! Braxton is a climber. I tried to block the TV from their little, grabby hands but they found a way to get to it anyway. I saw him climbing and I let him do it because I wanted to see if he could and what he would do when he got to the top. He loved it.
Look mom! I got the TV!
Little Taylor just watches as Braxton climbed but he laughed as soon as he got to the top. Someday I am sure he will be right next to his brother.
8 comments:
im offended, you better spell my name right on your list of "friends" ha ha
You guys have just too much fun together...reminds me of some other mom and girls I know!;)
oh fun...i need a pedicure!!
happy birthday to the boys. that seemed to go by fast!
They are getting so big and so cute.
The Pie is one of our favorites too. I use to always go there really late back when i was single cause there prices our half off. chris is taking the lsat on the 16th so we may be asking you lots of questions soon. i keep teasing chris that Harris and Hatch have a good ring to it:)
oh i forgot to mention, i ran into lacey reece the other day. Her sister moved in next door to me and was helping her move in. Anyway, her husband just finished school at the U and she is pregnant with her third. crazy how time flies. just thought some of you might want to know.
I know I'm one post late but I can't believe the boys are a year old! They're so cute!
Your boys are so cute! Happy Birthday to them! Aren't pedicures so much fun! I just had one with a friend too! They are so relaxing! And then you can't take your eyes off them for a day or so, you buy more sandals and can't wait for the next one! Hey, my son showed me how to get some pictures on my blog and I posted a couple (Of course, I can't remember how to do it, and he shipped off to boot camp for the Navy)
Post a Comment