Sunday, June 08, 2008

A week has gone by...

I never thought that I would go a week without blogging. Life here in Utah is crazy! I am always on the go with my sister so close. I never seem to be at home. It is hard to be on the go but I have so much fun! Sar and my mom are here this week and so it is going to be even more crazy fun! :-) The gas prices are a little outrageous but that hasn't stopped my daily drives to South Jordan.
This week we have been struck with sickness all over again. Braxton has been throwing up since Wednesday. Poor guy! He has no energy and just lays on the floor and whines. Today has been a little different. He woke up with more energy and his little personality shinning through! Hopefully that means it is all done with!!! I am sick of cleaning up CHUNKS of nasty food that he ate. YUCK!
Yesterday Mom, Em, Sar and I went to our photo class. It was great. A little long, but great! I learned a lot more about my camera and how to do fun pictures. We learned how do edit pictures in Photoshop (of course now I have to go buy Photoshop for a hefty price. Yikes!). I am so excited to get my boys "1 year" pictures done. We (if everyone stops throwing up (Braxton gave it to Kam, Em and Sar. Sorry again guys!)) are going to an antique stop that allows you to take pictures with all his stuff. So fun! I am excited to see how they turn out! With 4 of us taking pictures we are bound to get something good!
I haven't even taken many pictures this week. I will work on that and get them on here!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

There's a program called Paint.net that you can download for free. It's pretty much the same as Photoshop.

sandy said...

hey ash- the illness has struck taylee and tydon. heath, mak and i are still standing. hopefully tomorrow will be good too. love ya