Moutain Dew anyone? Taylor found a can and finished it off, mostly on the floor but he sucked out every bit that was left. After he was done with it Brax had a turn. I am pretty sure it was all gone by then but it didn't stop him from trying to get a taste. 


After Kamdon's birthday dinner we went out to take family pictures. These are the best we got with what we were working with. My boys HATE pictures. They don't hold still and won't smile and look at the camera at the same time. We did get a few good ones. I am excited to PhotoShop them and see what I get. Thanks Em for taking pictures. I hope your turned out good too.
Braxton
Taylor



After Kamdon's birthday dinner we went out to take family pictures. These are the best we got with what we were working with. My boys HATE pictures. They don't hold still and won't smile and look at the camera at the same time. We did get a few good ones. I am excited to PhotoShop them and see what I get. Thanks Em for taking pictures. I hope your turned out good too.
Braxton
Taylor
Braxton









How cute is that? A daddy with his boys. Love it!!!
2 comments:
I LOVE the pictures. They turned out darling! Your boys are so cute and FOR SURE call me when you get here so we can hang out. I'd love it.
these pictures are so fun.
Post a Comment