Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend full of fun

We had lots of fun this weekend. Friday started out with fun at the pool with Diane and Evelyn. The boys did really well and played in the water, walked around checking out other peoples food and went down the water slide. Taylor of course did not love the water slide. I took him on it a couple times and he cried.
I can't tell but I think this is Braxton
and this is Taylor
He loves his hat
Mom and Taylor
Taylor with Evelyn
Brax went down the slide with Aunt Diane


We love to get ice cream. It was so hot Friday night that Justin asked if we could go get ice cream. Usually I have to ask to go and get told no but he said it was so hot that it was an ice cream day. I will never pass up ice cream. My boys getting distracted by the cat.
Taylor
Braxton



On Saturday we got up early and drove to Preston to see my grandparents. We had fun stopping by to say hi! Hopefully it wont be too long until we get to see you again. :-)

The boys with Grandma and Grandpa Merrill
Grandma, Taylor, Me, Grandpa and Braxton


After Preston we went to Logan for lunch with some friends. Being back in Logan made me actually miss it a little. We liked Logan but when we left I wasn't sad to go. After being back I do miss the feel of a little town.
Katie and I

2 comments:

Whitney Harris said...

i love the hair ash!!

sandy said...

the pictures look so cute. Grandma and Grandpa were so happy to see you guys.