Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to life

We have enjoyed our first day back in Spokane. We got a lot done but still have lists of things to do before Justin starts school on Monday.
I have a few more pictures from IF and then on to life in Washington.Braxton loves to play ball. Any kind of ball he can find he loves to throw. He has a great arm too! (he practices at meal times with his food)

Look mom, I am IN the basket.
Braxton enjoying a cookie after a game of basketball with dad.
How many kids can you fit in your portable crib? We can fit 5 and still have room to play :-)

The boys have adjusted great to being home. They love playing in their room because that is where all the toys are. The drag toys back and forth and they eventually all end up out in the living room. Something that Braxton loves and is getting very good at is climbing. He climbs everything he can!!!

Just hanging out on the totes.

Funny kid took the lid off the laundry basket and used it to push the buttons on the TV.

I was drying my hair this morning and decided I needed to check on the boys because who knows what they would be doing! This is what I found. They pulled all my shirts off the hangers (which I just put up last night :-) and Taylor was using them as a swing. You can't see it well but in the next picture he is swinging. It was to funny not to get pictures.

Life is seriously crazy with these two but thats what makes it fun!

3 comments:

Whitney Harris said...

oh doesn't feel nice to be home. Your boys are so funny! It was so much fun seeing you. Tell Chad congrats for me, I didn't get back from the reunion till 10 o'clock. I wish I could have came and visited. I need your advice and your families so check out my blog.

The Holverson Family said...

That is so funny! I hate when Kam pulls my clothes off the hangers ... he's done that the last two days ... are these boys having ESP. We miss everyone too! I am actually bored and am trying to remember what I want to do with myself with extra time! HEE HEE.

sandy said...

hilarious boys. they will never be boring. they love to entertain.