Tonight while I was making dinner Taylor was having a major break down. I see Brax coming down the hall with Taylor's favorite blanket and he handed it to him. It was so sweet. Brax is so concerned about his big bro. He brings him his binki when he thinks he needs it, now his blanket, and shares his drinks and food. It is so fun watching them interact and be so caring. I love my little guys!
Onto a naughty story...
I knew my boys were being way to quiet. I was enjoying reading your blogs and realized I hadn't heard the little ones in a while. When they are in their room they are usually fine so I get up to check on them and see tht my bedroom door is open. As I get closer I hear little giggles coming from the bathroom. OH NO!!! They were having a great time! The damage was done so I grabbed my camera and got the little guys! They were so mad that I stopped them and took them to take a bath.
4 comments:
Isn't it funny how there is a certain silence moms know that just means the kids are up to no good?! I can totally relate to everything you wrote. My kids are really caring for each other and they are also REALLY interested in throwing things in the toilet right now.
Oh they are so cute, Ashley! I can't imagine the trouble they will get into when they are older!! ;)
I am laughing soooo hard right now! They are hilarious! Love you guys!
that is so funny. I am laughing hard with Emily. Glad it wasn't any of your stuff in the pot
Post a Comment