Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Crazy thing happens when daddy comes home. Happy boys again! (Grrrr) At least he was home to save me! It is finals week and the boys are missing their daddy. Justin loves to come home to them and their attention. I was just happy I could sit back and relax for the first time today.

HAPPY BOYS PLAYIN BALL...Merry Christmas from Papa and Mama.

The boys got a package from my mom and add the other day and were so excited! They love it and haven't stopped playing with it since we got it! Thanks for shipping it here so we didn't have to bring it home on the plane :-) Love ya!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I was really feeling your pain on that last post. On days when my baby/ies act like that, I feel like I'M the one doing the happy dance when Kyle gets home. I sit back and finally get to take a break! Glad you get that too.

Jalayne said...

I LOVE that Braxton was playing basketball in his diaper. Skins and shirts already, huh? See you soon!!

sandy said...

Such natural basketball players. I'm glad it mad it before you came. MERRY CHRISTMAS LITTLE HATCH BOYS.