Monday, December 15, 2008

Saturday night

Justin and I were sick of sugar cookies so instead of decorating sugar cookies we decorated rice krispie treats.
Braxton had a great time helping me cook.
No I am not a bad mother, that side of the stove is off. He is just pretending to cook. :-)
Justin making his treatTaylorBraxton. He ate more of the treats then he got on his rice krispie man. YUM!

3 comments:

Jalayne said...

Decorating Rice Krispie treats, eh? What a fabulous idea! I love it! I think that I am going to do that some time! Sugar cookies are a lot of work. You clever girl, you. I am looking forward to seeing you on THURSDAY!!! Dibs the first hug once we see you at the airport!

Chelsi said...

That is a good idea. Maybe I 'll try it. So when are you headed up this way we are excited to see you guys!!

Chelsi said...

Hey I still have the same number but I don;t have yours anymore cause my phone got wiped out and I lost all my numbers so call me and we'll figure out a day! We really have to plan a day or it will never get done. Call ash to cause I also lost hers.