If you know me well you know that I am not a bargain shopper. I don't have the patients to wait until things go on sale. Hmmm, I should work on that. But this time I did it! Well, kinda of. I have been trying to decide if I should stock up and get the boys some clothes for next winter. After talking to my friend and seeing how good of a deal she got I decided I would do it. I went to the mall and couldn't find anything in the boys size for next winter. We came out with a few new shirts and shorts for the Spring though. I went out to a different mall last night to let the boys play while Justin played his intramural game. Not thinking I would find anything (this mall never has what I want) I went into The Children's Place and found 6 sweaters and 2 coats for the boys for next year. I added up what it would have cost me if I didn't get the sale prices and it would have been 226.50 without tax! OUCH! I got everything for $79.80. YAHOO!
4 comments:
congratulations on your find! do you know if the sale is still going?
i love it when that happens. way to go.
I buy clothes for the next season for my kids too. While I as in I.F this weekend, Old Navy had TONS of clearance and an additional 50% off all clearance. And, the Target by my place has TONS of clearance too. Well, they did last week. Just in case you're looking for more great deals.
Way to go ash. I love getting good deals. It makes my day!! So sad we didn't get together during christmas looks like you had a busy and fun vacation. I am so jealous of your hawaii trip. We'll have to get together next time you come to IF. Your boys are getting so big I wanted to put my boys in swimming lessons. They love the water.
Post a Comment