Which bring me to my next find...
How stinkin cute would my boys be in these big boy beds with this big boy quilt?? And the airplanes? So cute! Maybe for my silhouettes? I think I could do that. I just need beds, the quilts, the sheets, canvases, and paints. Hmmm.. maybe not. Then I see this cute wall paper. Who knew wall paper was back in style? I sure didn't but I would totally use this for an accent wall. Love it!


Oh the dreams of a poor, bored mom stuck inside all day long :-)
4 comments:
I am exactly the same way. I find the cutest things for Avrie online and then stare at them in all my sadness of not being able to buy them :) Klay tells me when I get bored to go walk around Target or the mall but I informed him that would not make things better, then I would just be bored and want to buy everything we can't afford. It's ok, someday neither one of us will be poor... and then our lives will be perfect, right? :)
How funny Ashley! I love to look and dream and do the same thing... Someday we'll be able to do more with our homes and our wishes! How fun will that be?!
Ooh, love them both! Online shopping is dangerous!
How we dream of decorating our homes someday.....ahhhhhh. Just think how much fun we will have and how many ideas once the day comes! Oh, and I helped my mom remove wallpaper from one of her rooms and I swore I would never put up wallpaper in my life! So, don't forget that wallpaper is a nightmare.
Post a Comment