Sunday, January 18, 2009

Swimming Lessons

We put the boys in swimming lessons at the YMCA. I figure it is great to start early because I love the pool so they need to learn it! It is also good for Taylor because he isn't too sure about open water. He loves it when he can touch the bottom but when you take him out to the deeper water he freaks out!
Taylor and momBrax and Dad doing a back float
Braxton
Jumping in. It was their favorite part of the lessons!
Braxton swimming
No they weren't mad because we got out it was because they had to sit while we dried off :-)

4 comments:

The Holverson Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Did Justin enjoy the lessons with you and the boys?

sandy said...

funny boys! they will be little fish before long!!

The Browning Family said...

So fun! I wanted to put Mak in swim lessons too! She needs to get used to the water!

Amber. . . said...

haha they are so cute! i might kidnap them. . .just a heads up. . .