Goodbye D40...
And hello D200...
I was told about this awesome deal for a Nikon D200 and it ended up being cheaper then my original plan, the D90. I am so excited to get it and start learning how to use it. Thanks for all the help everyone! I still haven't decided what lens to get so I am still looking for more opinions on that one! I saved money by having it shipped to Idaho Falls so I won't get it until April but that gives me time to decide on the lens. No opening it and playing with it Dad and Chad. I will know!!!
And hello D200...
I was told about this awesome deal for a Nikon D200 and it ended up being cheaper then my original plan, the D90. I am so excited to get it and start learning how to use it. Thanks for all the help everyone! I still haven't decided what lens to get so I am still looking for more opinions on that one! I saved money by having it shipped to Idaho Falls so I won't get it until April but that gives me time to decide on the lens. No opening it and playing with it Dad and Chad. I will know!!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! I think you will love it!
I don't think anything is better than picking your own birthday present! I hope you love it... glad the boys are feeling better
You are going to love it! Yay!
oh good for you! i'm so excited for your new toy!
YEAH!!!! WAY TO GO. IT WILL BE FUN TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT.
I'm so excited for you, I've got to get some details from you.
Post a Comment