Callie, Kim, Elliott, and Quinn came to visit this week. They got here on Monday and we went out to a yummie dinner and went swimming at the hotel. Tuesday I had to work so Justin got to play with everyone. They went out to Cabela's to see all the animals. Wednesday we played hard! We started out by getting pictures taken of all the boys for Grandma. It turned out way cute! Then we headed out to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch! The boys had a great time!
After Chuck E Cheese we drove back out to Cabela's to get the boys a pop gun. Elliott had gotten one the first day and the boys kept fighting over it so to let the boys have a break and nap we drove to Post Falls and got two more pop guns! They love them!!
On our drive back home we decided we didn't want to go sit at the apartment so we went down to Mobius the children's museum downtown. The boys once again had a blast!
After dinner we went back out to the hotel for one last swim and to say our goodbyes. Thanks for the fun visit! Come again!!!
3 comments:
I love these photos of my grand nephews! They make me laugh out loud!
I had such a great time! I'm missing Taylor and Braxton.
cute tay tay
Post a Comment