Friday, May 22, 2009

We LOVE our new home! We are FINALLY settled in and we love being closer to family. We don't have the internet yet so it will be a while longer before there are more posts. We are headed back to IF for a week cause Elder Justin gets home Monday night! We can't wait to see him! He left 2 weeks before the boys were born so he has never met them! It will be fun to see him!!

2 comments:

Heather Inns said...

Yeah, I am so excited that the move is all done and now you get to be really close to family and get to see Justin soon. I hope all goes well and you have tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are settle in. I was wondering if you have any pictures of Justin's graduating. I would like to share some in the Clark Album.