When we were packing we could hear the boys laughing and having a great time. About 5 minutes later they were still laughing and I knew they were doing something naughty! I went out to check on them and then had colored all over each other and the couch (luckily just one cushion) with permanent marker. I couldn't help but laugh and take pictures :-)
The Friday before we left we stayed in a hotel close to the river so we went and played. The river was so full and it was fun to walk across the bridge and feel the spray of the water. Ok, let's be honest here, I hated it but Justin and the boys couldn't get enough. 
We ended up having a smaller truck to pack all our crap in and so Justin's parents drove the Yukon up and we got to bring the big ol' bean bag home. Justin was so worried that it would have to be left there. Here he is happy as can be with his bean bag safe and sound in the car
1 comment:
Justin is getting to look more and more like his dad all the time.
Post a Comment