Tuesday, November 03, 2009

To Do...

Car registration...Check
Driver's License...Check
Boys bedding/laundry...Check
Sanitize bottles and binkis...Check
Make binki clips...Check
Finish hair bows...Check
Pack babies bags...Check
Bind blankets...one done so half a check
Sign papers for our house...Check
Bunco gifts bought...Check
Bunco...
Take back stuff to mall...
Birthday present for Taylee...
Laundry...
Vacuum...
Pack...
Grocery shop...
Clean ...
Clean...
Clean...
I guess it is a good thing I have a few (3) more days before the girls get here!

6 comments:

Amber said...

ahh! i'm so excited!!! we are for sure stopping by on our way home! can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you. Can't wait to see your two little ones. You are signing on a house? Are you moving? If so you need to let us know your new address. or an update. Well take care and we will wait to hear from you on the weekend.

Jamie said...

Three Days!!!! AHHHhhhhhh! Soo exciting

sandy said...

don't clean too much. I will be there to help out!!

Whitney Harris said...

Isn't it so nice though to be able to plan for it :) I hated never knowing when the day would be. You always had to be ready any minute and have the house clean etc. I am so excited for you I didn't realize it was so so soon. All I have to say is...enjoy the delivery because I think that may be the easiest part. :)

Princess and A BYU Fan said...

We heard that your girls have arrived. Congratulations!!