Monday, January 25, 2010

I have finally updated my blog! Having my computer down for 2 weeks makes for a lot of posts! There are like 5 new ones so scroll through them all :-) Plus remember to give me your e-mail cause we are going private some time soon!

6 comments:

Lindy said...

Hey Ashley!
Did your mom give you my address? Let me know if you still need it!

The Holverson Family said...

You Know I'm in ON this Private thing ... RIGHT??

Amy R said...

Hey, we want an invite too--the Tom and Amy Russell

Rachel said...

Your home is beautiful. It must be so nice to have all that space.

devin.rachel@gmail.com

Adam and Maggie said...

Hey! Can you add me? I am going to make mine private soon to bc of Adam's job... he tends to make a lot of people mad (not his fault, just doing his job haha!) I'll be sending you an e-mail soon so we can catch up! -Maggie

Hilary said...

It would be great to be included, if you are still going private. Your kids are so cute, and growing up so fast. Hope all is well.