Sunday, November 20, 2011

Football

OK, not to toot my own horn here but this is pretty much awesome. Or maybe it is just so awesome because my boys are LOVING it!! I made this football field out of felt and ribbon so they could play with Justin's old Starting Line Up football players. They are obsessed with the football players, and anything else football. We found some on eBay for Christmas and this was going to go with them but when they pulled out Justin's players today I couldn't wait! They love it and I love them :-)
 Taylor's team is the Giants and Braxton's is the 49ers.

After I gave it to them Taylor asked me when he could open his other Christmas presents.

2 comments:

Callie said...

Ash, I love it! How fun for the boys. You rock!!!

Whitney Harris said...

So creative! How do you have time to be so crafty? I feel like I never do these days.