Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

 Growing up my mom always did fun things for us for Valentine's Day (see last post because she still makes it great). We were all ready to get up and go to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast as a family and then go to Chuck E Cheeses for dinner. I woke up sick on Monday and Tuesday morning was even worse. We skipped our plans and Justin headed to work breakfastless. Around 10 we were getting ready to take me to the Dr and since I hadn't eaten in two days we went and got our Chick-Fil-A on the way there. The kids thought it was great to eat it in the car and loved the huge sandwiches.
 Since we had planned on going out I didn't have much to make for dinner. We went with chicken noodle soup. Wasn't the greatest day but my family is the greatest and thats what its all about. The boys loved their Star Wars guys (yes more of them, they can't seem to get enough) and the girls loved the "kinkibell" dolls they got.

No comments: