Once again we got a zoo membership so we can hit this place any time we want. The kids love it and I really don't mind that we go 100 times through out the year :-) 
This trip Aunt Jalayne decided to go with us.
And of course Daddy was there
These pictures made me laugh. I was trying to get all their reflections instead of just them. Trying to change up our pictures from each zoo trip.
They finally climbed the rhino
And as soon as Taylor got to the top he said "ok, I'm done!"
I get this look from her all the time! Crusty!!
Under the heating lamp
We were walking past the carousel and all the kids wanted to go. We had a pass for two of us and Jalayne treated the boys! Of course when we got on Taylor found the nearest chair and Macall followed shortly after I got a few pictures of her on a horse
Avri LOVED riding the wolf and laughed the whole time. She is our only adventurous child
Aunt J and the boys
Mommy and Calls
Aunt Jalayne on the hippo. Learned this weekend its her favorite animal :-)
And still just as happy as when we started
The girls
The boys
and yes they are picking their noses because that is what they saw the gorilla doing and they thought it was so funny!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment