Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Catch up

After 1611.4 miles, 4 states, 12 days, lots of driving, food, camp fires, swimming, and eating out we are back to real life! We had a great vacation but it is always nice to get home. The boys and I went with Justin's family to his family reunion in Glendale and Justin stayed behind to take the Bar. Now that is behind him, he has started working full time and is so happy to be done with school!! After 4 days with his family I drove to St. George and met up with my mom and the Holverson gang for a few more days of fun in the sun. We swam, ate, shopped and had a great time! I drove home on Justin's final day of the Bar and we headed up to Idaho Falls and then went up to Island Park until Sunday and enjoyed a great break from real life. Now we are back and I am still not getting anything done.

Glendale, UT/ Bryce Canyon:


St. George:
Island Park and West Yellowstone:
We had a great time but are soooooooo glad to be home!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

It looks like you all had a great time. Tell I hope he passed his bar exam. Which I'm sure he did. Take care you little family looks full of energy.

Kambria said...

Aren't you so glad that they are finally done! We actually saw you driving from St. George me,my mom, and my sister drove up on the last day of the bar as well. Hope you guys are doing well.

sandy said...

Glad you are home and safe. It was a ton of fun to swim with the boys all day.