
Today I decided to try and introduce the potty to the boys again. It has been a while since we have tried and today they were willing, kind of. They thought it was so fun being naked and taking turns sitting on the potty but there was no going.

I tried bribing them with their favorite treat and that didn't work either.

I asked them if they wanted diapers back on and they told me no so I grabbed some underwear and put them on and let them play. I asked them over and over again if they needed to go potty and every time they told me no.

We sat down and watched Elmo's Potty Movie and they soon were bored with the potty thing. They started running around and playing and then Brax noticed something a little wet. He peed in his underwear and he was done.
A good first try!
2 comments:
Good try guys
Your boys make for super cute underwear models!
Post a Comment